MD365® Provides Excellent Patient Care
MD365® vs. other Walk-in Care
Your care at MD365® goes beyond the usual walk-in care services such as injuries and illnesses. At MD365® we also provide primary care services for your whole family including physicals, management of chronic conditions, childhood & adult vaccinations, women’s health, rapid blood tests & more.
We know the rising costs of health care is stressful and concern for most patients. At MD365®:
- For insured:
- You have lowest out of pocket costs such as co-payments for all services including walk-in care
- No out of pocket costs for your Annual Physicals
- If you are uninsured, we offer:
- Low competitive pricing for visits, rapid tests, vaccinations and blood draw for as needed services
- For chronic conditions, we offer affordable subscription plans
Life happens; we are there for you any day, every day, and 365 days
- For your walk-in care needs walk in anytime. No need for an appointment.
- You can have your regular visits and physicals by walk-in or appointment
- Our facilities are designed for your ultimate comfort and convenience, with ample on-site parking.
- Our self check-in kiosks make your check-in paperless, quick and efficient
Continuity of Care
Scientific studies have shown continuity of care provides better health outcomes for patients. At MD365® you get to know your Physicians, and they get to know you. Being cared by someone who knows and understands you during wellness & illness, helps you to recover soon, stay healthier and thereby achieve better outcomes.
For our patients with certain chronic conditions, we at MD365® go the extra mile to closely monitor and manage their condition. We have a care manager assigned who will regularly check on you to make sure you are doing well. In addition you can reach your care manager ant day via email or a dedicated phone line.