MD 365 Provides Excellent Patient Care in Shirley, NY and Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
MD 365 vs. other Urgent Care
Your care at MD 365 goes beyond the usual urgent care services such as injuries and illnesses. At MD 365 we also provide primary care services for your whole family including physicals, management of chronic conditions, childhood & adult vaccinations, women’s health, rapid blood tests & more.
We know the rising costs of health care is stressful and concern for most patients. At MD 365:
- For insured:
- You have lowest out of pocket costs such as co-payments for all services including urgent care
- No out of pocket costs for your Annual Physicals
- If you are uninsured, we offer:
- Low competitive pricing for visits, rapid tests, vaccinations and blood draw for as needed services
- For chronic conditions, we offer affordable subscription plans
Life happens; we are there for you any day, every day, and 365 days
- For your urgent care needs walk in anytime. No need for an appointment.
- You can have your regular visits and physicals by walk-in or appointment
- Our facilities are designed for your ultimate comfort and convenience, with ample on-site parking.
- Our self check-in kiosks make your check-in paperless, quick and efficient
Continuity of Care
Scientific studies have shown continuity of care provides better health outcomes for patients. At MD 365 you get to know your Physicians, and they get to know you. Being cared by someone who knows and understands you during wellness & illness, helps you to recover soon, stay healthier and thereby achieve better outcomes.
For our patients with certain chronic conditions, we at MD 365 go the extra mile to closely monitor and manage their condition. We have a care manager assigned who will regularly check on you to make sure you are doing well. In addition you can reach your care manager ant day via email or a dedicated phone line.