To our valued patients
To ensure a safe environment for MD 365 patients and visitors amid the outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in New York, we have updated the patient and visitor policies. As this situation is still evolving, please check md365.org for policy changes before each visit. We need your co-operation to help keep yourself and those around you safe and healthy.
For upcoming appointments
- Our Office Hours may vary. Please call us at 631-772-4646 or check our website for updated hours.
- We offer Tele (Video) visits. For more information about Tele visits click here: https://md365.org/all-services/tele-visit/
- If you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath – please call us prior to the visit. Our provider will triage you and may advise you to see your primary care physician if needed. Our providers may offer Tele visits or schedule your visit at such a time when the waiting room is not crowded. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, you should call 911.
- If you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, you will be provided a face mask upon arrival and advised to wear at all times while in our office.
- If you can make your appointment alone, we encourage to do so. If you need to bring a caregiver please limit to one
- After check-in, you and/or your caregiver are welcome to wait in your car and you will be called on your cell phone when you are ready to be seen
- Follow social distancing practices and use courtesy hand sanitizers
Any visitor who is coughing or shows other signs of illness will be asked to leave.
Please adhere to these guidelines to ensure the safety of you and your loved ones.
Physicians & Staff at MD 365