To Our Valued Patients
For the safety of you and others amid the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have updated the patient and visitor policies. Please check md365.org for policy updates before each visit. We need your co-operation to help keep yourself and those around you safe and healthy. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, you should call 911
- For the safety of you and others, we are limiting facility occupancy to help maintain social distancing.
- For Walk-In Patients: Patients with appointments will be given priority. If you are a new patient, please enter our facility and check in using our convenient self-check in kiosks
- We also offer Tele (Video) and Phone visits for your convenience and safety. For more information about Tele visits click here: https://md365.org/all-services/tele-visit/
- You must always wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose while in our facility.
- Guests are not allowed unless necessary.
- If you are on quarantine restrictions, please call us to reschedule your appointment unless you have urgent medical care needs.
- Follow social distancing practices and use courtesy hand sanitizers
All visitors will need appointment. Please adhere to these guidelines to ensure the safety of you and your loved ones.
We thank you for your understanding
Providers & Staff at MD365™