For our patients with certain chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, congestive heart failure, etc, we at MD 365 go the extra mile to closely monitor and manage their condition. We will have a care manager assigned to you who will regularly check on you to make sure you are doing well. In addition, you can reach your care manager any day via email or a dedicated phone line.
Remote Monitoring Services:
Many chronic conditions require periodic monitoring of Physiologic data. Depending on the condition(s) we will:
- Provide you with devices (e.g.) blood pressure monitor, glucose monitor, scale, pulsoximeter etc
- Set up and train you on the proper use of the devices and how to transmit the data for our review
- Will monitor the data received and call you monthly or more often as needed to manage your care
For most chronic conditions, your care often needs coordination between our staff, other health care providers and resources in the community. To provide you with optimal care, our care managers will provide the following services as needed
- Call and check with you periodically to ensure your condition is managed optimally
- Provide referral to other specialists, home health care, diabetic education, weight management, etc
- Obtain prior authorization of your tests such as CT scan/ MRI etc.
- Obtain hospital discharge summaries and consultation notes
- Obtain prior authorization for medications as needed
- Complete work notes and forms
- Relay laboratory and imaging test results.